There has been a significant amount of bee pollen books published regarding this amazing naturally occurring supplement. Other books and studies have been conducted the world over as well.
There have also been an ever-growing amount of clinical research studies conducted all over the world. Even the current amount is quite substantial and conservatively speaking it is in the high hundreds and perhaps the low thousands.
Bee Pollen Books & Tomes
Regarding bee pollen specific books, though, there are a few that are especially good and comprehensive.
Also on this page, I will attempt to point you in the right direction of online honey bee products research and resources that hopefully will be helpful to you.
This list should by no means be considered complete and comprehensive. I will try to add to it as time goes by as I continue my own personal research regarding the amazing bee foods and supplements, namely bee pollen, propolis and royal jelly.
Popular Bee Pollen Books
- Broadhurst, C. Leigh. (2000). Health and healing with bee products. TN: Alive Books.
- Broadhurst, C. Leigh. (2005). User’s guide to propolis, royal jelly, honey, and bee pollen. CA: Basic Health Publications, Inc.
- Brown, Royden. (1993). The world’s only perfect food: The bee pollen bible. Prescott, AZ: Hohm Press.
- Clearwater Herbs (2004). Newsletter Archives. A dud at 70…A stud at 80! Retrieved November 8, 2011, from http://www.clearwaterherbs.com/Newsletter/herbal_burble05.htm.
- Fearnley, James (2001). Bee propolis: Natural healing from the hive. London, England: Souvenir Press.
- Havsteen, B. (1983). Propolis: Nature’s energizer. Miracle healer from the bee hive. NY: Keats Publishing, Inc.
- Jensen, Bernard. (1993). Bee well — bee wise: With bee pollen, propolis, and royal jelly. CA: Bernard Jensen Publisher.
- Traynor, Joe, Goodin, Mark, and Pouesi Daniel. (2002). Honey: The gourmet medicine. Bakersfield, CA: Kovak Books.
- Wade, Carlson. (1978). Bee pollen and your health. New Canaan, CT: Keats Publishing.
Bee Pollen Books, Products, Research & Resources
- Apimondia — The International Federation of Beekeeper’s Association. URL: www.apimondia.org. Information and updates on the latest honey bee research throughout the globe.
- National Honey Board. URL: www.nhb.org. Within their “Honey Research Links,” you will see articles on various aspects of everything bee related.
- International Bee Research Association. URL: www.ibra.org.uk. A good source for basic bee research regarding topics related to bee-product associated health and healing.
100%, One-Year Product Satisfaction Guarantee
To be perfectly honest, I feel I would be remiss if I didn’t share with you my enthusiasm regarding a pharmaceutical-grade quality bee pollen supplement that I personally have researched and used.
I was a customer of this company before I started in affiliate sales with this company.
The bee pollen supplement I use is scientifically formulated containing a number of nutrients and even enzymes. The bee pollen is also harvested in the pristine north west corner of New Zealand’s South Island and is processed in a cGMP-compliant manufacturing facility.
It is high-grade quality bee pollen supplement. The company is so sure of the product’s quality, they offer a 100% one-year product guarantee!
Now that’s confidence in your product. So what are you waiting for? You have nothing to lose. You can get read more about it here or by clicking on the product graphic. For more articles on this site, click here. Meanwhile, I hope this bee pollen books web page has been helpful for you.